Managing Effective Hybrid Teams
Nicsa’s Managing Effective Hybrid Teams is designed to empower leaders at any level with the real-time knowledge, insight and critical skillset they need to navigate unchartered conversations. From knowing how to effectively accommodate varying environmental circumstance, to addressing and balancing both team member and organizational needs, participants will leave this course with new insights and a starting point to create and communicate their own hybrid team leadership plan.
This course is made up of 2, 90 minute, live-virtual sessions and will incorporate breakout discussions, polls and chats.
Audience: Managers, Directors and VPs of leading hybrid, virtual, or in-person teams.
Cost: $995 member price / $1195 nonmember price
CPE Information: Nicsa is pleased to offer this learning activity to attendees who are seeking CPE credits. 3 CPE units may be available for attendees of this program. Learn more here.
- Understanding what matters as a Hybrid Team Leader
- Define the qualities of a high-performing hybrid team
- Analyze the role pf psychological safety in team trust and belonging
- Determine how to develop trust for your team in a hybrid environment
- Creating a Hybrid Plan that Works for Your Team
- Explore ways to provide clarity for team members
- Develop recommendations for communication practices for hybrid teams
- Share your hybrid team leadership plan with a partner
Have a question about the course?
Need Tech Support?
This platform supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
Check out our allowlisting and firewall information to make sure you can access our content.Read More
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Questions & More Info
Please reach out to Anne De May for any questions or more information around our training and development programs.