Inclusive Leadership for High Performance
The Inclusive Leadership for High Performance course aims to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to build deep connections and create high-performing teams that are resilient, agile, and inclusive. This interactive and virtual training program is spread over three months and is facilitated by a certified instructor who specializes in leading diverse and inclusive teams.
The next course will be offered January 11 - April 5, 2022.
Who Should Attend?
This program has broad applicability across business lines and management levels within the asset management industry. We welcome those looking to develop inclusive leadership skills and unlock the tools that enable their teams to thrive:
- Managers and future leaders with a minimum of five years experience
- Employees of mutual fund sponsors, asset managers, asset owners, consultants, financial services, broker dealers and advisory firms
- Leaders in technology, operations, sales and marketing, data analytics, fund administration and compliance
- Millennial, Gen X, and Baby Boomer industry participants seeking to incorporate generational inclusivity in their leadership style
- Leaders across racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds seeking to leverage diverse perspectives to enhance innovation and success within their teams
Have a question about the course?
Need Tech Support?
This platform does not support Internet Explorer. Please switch to another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
Check out our allowlisting and firewall information to make sure you can access our content.Read More
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|