4 bi-weekly, 90-minute live-virtual classes. This course will be conducted virtually over Zoom and is created by CRA, an acclaimed global advisory firm.
CRA | Admired Leadership is a global advisory firm that specializes in leadership development, strategic communication, organizational research, and talent management. Our client list includes more than 20 of the Fortune 100, and more than 15 of those have worked with us for over a decade. Since 1986, we have built the richest database of experience and proprietary knowledge of leadership in the world. Put simply, we know things about leadership that no one else knows and apply that knowledge to our clients’ most pressing challenges.
Jan 17 at 1:00 pm EST
Module 1: Developing your Leadership Style
We will discuss the value of a strategic leadership style and how to effectively flex your style to engage and influence people in everyday conversations, meetings, and presentations. We will explore how a variety of power markers and nonverbal and verbal behaviors can make you a more credible leader.
- Determining your natural leadership style
- Flexing your style appropriately for the audience and message
- Working through key style indicators to improve your executive presence
- Setting the right context and frame to drive your intended meaning
Jan 31 at 1:00 pm EST
Module 2: Building Relationships
Relationships do not grow automatically. They require commitment, organization, and strategy. This dialogue will focus on specific behaviors that new leaders must practice every day to nurture relationships across the organization.
- Adding value to relationships
- Practicing strategic stakeholder management
- Keeping conversations alive to deepen relationships
Feb 16 at 1:00 pm EST
Module 3: Managing Your Time as a Leader
Please note, this class will take place on Thursday, February 16 @ 1:00pm ET.
The best leaders are experts at managing their time. They are ruthless at prioritizing, delegating, and executing with maximum efficiency to leave time for what is most important: time with their families and for themselves. These behaviors explain how the best leaders design their days, track their team’s deliverables, prioritize, and delegate.
- Identifying and making progress on your biggest priorities
- Learning unique routines to improve time and energy management
Feb 28 at 1:00 pm EST
Module 4: Elevating Performance and Holding Others Accountable
Leadership is about making others better at what they do. This dialogue will focus on how the best leaders create an environment of accountability and drive performance for consistent results.
- Clarifying and calibrating goals and priorities
- Creating an environment of accountability and support
- Overcoming the obstacles that get in the way of performance
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|