Managing Effective Hybrid Teams
A 2-week course composed of 2, 90 minute live-virtual classes. This course will be conducted virtually over Zoom and is created by Lake Forest Center for Leadership.
About Lake Forest Center for Leadership:
Lake Forest Center for Leadership is a world-class leader in hands-on business education. Their faculty is comprised of experienced business people who tap into their years of realistic business knowledge to provide participants the opportunity to understand and learn first-hand how to overcome challenges and succeed.
Mar 14 at 1:30 pm EST
Module 1: Understanding What Matters as Hybrid Team Leader
- Group Discussion & Content: Definition of High Performing Team and Definition of Hybrid
- Content & Breakout: Current Trends and the Remote Work Paradox
- Collaboration & Breakout: 3Con
- Content: Lake Forest Center for Leadership High Performing Team Model and Explore Purpose and focus on results
- Content & Discussion: Impact on Hybrid: Trust-behaviors that create a trusting environment
- Content & Discussion: Impact on Hybrid: Belonging-Psychological Safety and Bias Content: Six strategies to increase trust an belonging
Please see the "Handouts" tab for pre-module learning materials.
Mar 21 at 1:30 pm EST
Module 2: Creating a Plan that Works for your Hybrid Team
- Content: Review High Performing Team Model
- Content & Discussion: Impact on Hybrid: The Clarity Conundrum
- Content: Two things to create Clarity
- Lean Into Your North Star
- Build an Infrastructure Web
- Pair Breakout: Your Next Step: Create Clarity for your team
- Content: Impact on Hybrid: Communication
- 5 Communication Strategies
- Pair Breakout: Share and enhance your Personal Plan
Please refer to the "Handouts" tab for additional course materials.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|