Please check this page regularly for any health and safety updates. Last Updated: 1/25/2022.
Nicsa wants to assure you of its continued commitment to creating a safe and healthy environment. We are making preparations to hold our event in accordance with currently applicable national government and local authority guidance to ensure the highest standards of safety.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC. Each attendee of the conference will attest to being fully vaccinated during registration.
- If you are aware that you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the two weeks leading up to the event, or if you are experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you DO NOT attend our in-person event.
During the Event
- TPC Sawgrass Marriott is in compliance with local law and government guidelines and adheres to robust protocols. For detailed information, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Buffets will be modified with shields, queue management, and limited staff contact.
- Masks will be available at the registration desk for any attendee who requests one. Attendees can wear masks at their discretion.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the venue and/or event spaces at multiple locations.