Global FinReg Outlook 2024
Recorded On: 02/14/2024
Asset managers from both sides of the Atlantic are offered a timely view on global legislative timelines, including updates and action plans from regulatory experts.
This webinar is aimed at providing information on new developments, regulations, and trends that global asset managers should be tracking for the months ahead.
· Structures of Alternative Investment Funds, including semi-regulated/unregulated structures
· European ESG regulation and how it impacts global and US funds
· MiCA (Markets in Crypto Assets Regulation) and related developments
This program is sponsored by:
Nicsa is pleased to offer this webinar learning activity to attendees who are seeking CPE credits. 1 CPE unit may be available for attendees of this webinar. The webinar requires no advanced preparation, no pre-requisite study and is appropriate for all who have a basic understanding of the investment management industry.
Nicsa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
CPEs Earned: 1
CPE Field of Study: Finance
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Advanced Preparation: None
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. Questions or Cancellations: Please contact Lilly Bahmani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer, admitted to the Bar in Germany (2005) and Luxembourg (2007)
- University of Saarland (Saarbrücken)
- D.E.U.G., Centre Juridique Franco-Allemand (Saarbrücken)
- D.E.A., Université Aix-Marseille III (France)
- Dr. iur. (University of Saarland, Saarbrücken)
- 2005-2019 worked with a top-tier independent Luxembourg law firm, and a leading international law firm in Luxembourg