Inclusive Leadership for High Performance
Nicsa Accelerator's Inclusive Leadership for High Performance course aims to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to build deep connections and create high-performing teams that are resilient, agile, and inclusive.
This is a virtual training program spread over 3 months from November 2022 – January 2023, facilitated by a certified instructor specializing in leading diverse and inclusive teams.
Learn how to build an environment where individuals can be innovative, authentic, and work in a safe space to foster a collaborative, open, and honest dynamic, allowing the team to perform at high levels.
The Inclusive Leadership for High Performance course was created and accredited by fts global, specialists in high-impact learning & development solutions for the financial services sector.
- Learn the importance of inclusive leadership and what being an inclusive leader looks like
- Understand your biases and develop tactics to confront them
- How to create a team culture that enables creativity and innovation
- Understand the value of different perspectives
- Develop an awareness of inclusive leadership that nurtures positive relationships and builds high performance
Course Format: A three-month program composed of seven 3-hour classes, two facilitated pods, four group breakouts, individual learning tools, a written examination and Nicsa certification. This course will be conducted virtually over Zoom.
Cost: $3595 for members and $3995 for nonmembers
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|