Going the Distance
Nicsa's 2023/2024 DEI Perception Study
The asset and wealth management industry has made meaningful strides on the journey to advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), but needs to go the distance to deeply integrate their commitments into corporate culture and everyday business decisions. The study explores insights on the perception of progress in the asset and wealth management industry and presents actionable takeaways on how to advance DEI within organizations.
Download the Study
No login required. Please share your contact information to the right if you would like to continue the conversation with us.
Get More DEI Content
About the Study
- This is Nicsa’s 3rd DEI Perception Study. The first report was published in 2020.
- Nicsa joined forces with EY, a member of its Diversity Project North America, to bring the 2023-2024 DEI Perception Survey and Study to the asset and wealth management industry.
- The survey measured perceptions across DEI themes such as leadership; workforce; metrics and performance; talent, hiring, and work environment; training, mentorship, and sponsorship; and DEI response and commitment.
- Approximately 1,500 respondents participated in the survey representing a diverse set of firms and organization types within the asset and wealth management industry.
- Thirty-four business leaders from 22 of Nicsa’s Diversity Project North America member firms participated in a series of roundtable sessions to share insights on the perceptions captured in the survey data.
- Quantitative data from survey responses, as well as qualitative information gathered during interactive round tables, were used to inform the 2023-2024 DEI Perception Study, the results of which are intended to shape the industry’s responses and approaches to, and adaptation of, DEI issues in the near term.
Thank you to EY
A special thank you to Diversity Project North America member, EY, for their collaboration in preparing the 2023/2024 edition of this study.