The Fearless Leadership Symposium (FLS) was the first diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) focused conference in the global asset management community. Join us for the second-annual FLS on October 6-7 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf.
An industry that has quickly come to terms with the “WHY?” of DEI is ready to focus on the “HOW.” Join us for insights into bold business practices that are changing the pace of diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives. Celebrate the best and brightest young talent in financial services during the opening Rising Stars event.
2022 FLS Highlights
- Addressing DEI issues specific to the financial industry
- Strategic implementation of key initiatives
- 7 unique and dynamic sessions covering multiple facets and dimensions of DEI
- Our first in-person Rising Stars Reception
- All content available post-conference for FLS registrants
Who Should Attend?
FLS is essential for both business executives and DEI professionals across the global asset management industry. This includes:
- Asset Managers
- Private Equity Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Executive Search Firms
- Fund Accounting and Audit Firms
- Investment Managers (traditional and alternative)
- Law Firms
- Technology Providers
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Technology Companies
View highlights from the inaugural conference.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|